- Chaired by Sanjay Bhandari, Chair, Kick it Out
- Robert Morini, Head of Sporting System, UK Sport
- Arun Kang OBE, Chief Executive Officer, Sporting Equals
- Jamie Hindhaugh, Chief Operating Officer and D&I Steering Group Chair, BT Sport
- Paula Dunn MBE, Para Athletics Head Coach, UK Athletics
- Heather Sinclair, Head of Health, Workforce and Diversity, Department for Digital, Culture, Media, and Sport (DCMS)
- Liz Purbrick, Inclusion Manager, England Athletics
- David McArdle, Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, English Football League
- Peter Ackred, Chief Executive Officer, Disability Sports Coach
- Zain Shaffi, Race Equity Lead, Sported
- Sajid Hussain, Chair, Muslim Sports Foundation (MSF)
“Equality is about recognising and removing the barriers faced by people involved or wanting to be involved in sport. It is about changing the culture of sport to one that values diversity and enables the full involvement of disadvantaged groups in every aspect of sport.” UK Sport
Chaired by Sanjay Bhandari
, Chair of Kick it Out, Westminster Insight’s Diversity and Inclusion in Sport Digital Conference
will showcase how to improve diverse representation, increase access
and tackle discrimination
in sport. Attend the timely event to participate in challenging
and authentic conversations
on inclusion in sport.
Learn how to strengthen the diversity of your talent pipelines
and hold decision makers to account for diversity targets
. Gain insight into the drivers behind disparities in access, participation and representation in sport
through the collection of data by regional and national sporting bodies
. Learn how to utilise data
to progress equality, diversity, and inclusion. Take inspiration from inclusive grassroot initiatives which encourage sport participation.
You will hear guidance on how to drive participation in sport for underrepresented communities and improve cultural and racial awareness
within sporting clubs and bodies.
You will hear from Arun Kang OBE
, CEO of Sporting Equals, Jamie Hindhaugh
, COO for BT Sport and David McArdle
, Head of EDI of the English Football League on improving diverse representation in sport leadership, media, and boards. Disability Sports Coach, Sported, Muslim Women Sports Foundation and DCMS
will share how to overcome barriers such as age, ability, background and gender
. Get inspiration from Paula Dunn MBE
with her real-life experiences of being a diverse sport leader and athlete.
Delivered virtually, attendees are able to watch content from their own settings and on demand, network with colleagues via the digital platform
, build relationships and directly discuss challenges with your peers.