- Nick Butt, Director, Carousel Education and Former Ofsted Lead Inspector
- Naheeda Maharasingam, Headteacher, Rathfern Primary School (Ofsted Outstanding)
- Stuart Lock, CEO, Advantage Schools (Primary - Ofsted Good, and Secondary - Ofsted Outstanding)
- Tim Oates CBE, Director of Assessment Research and Development, Cambridge Assessment and Member of the Ofsted Curriculum Advisory Group
- Rachel Smith, Headteacher, Beaconsfield High (Ofsted Outstanding)
- Karen Pilling, SEND Expert and Acting Deputy Head, Chapel Street Community Primary School (Ofsted Good)
- Alison Haynes and Hannah Cassidy, Vice Principals, Liverpool College (Ofsted Outstanding)
- Patricia Hanley, Headteacher and Nick Prempeh, Assistant Head of Inclusion, Behaviour and Special Educational Needs, Westside School (Ofsted Outstanding)
- Maria Strauss, Partner, Farrer and Co
Ofsted has been asked by Government to inspect all schools by summer 2025
, to give a quicker assessment of how well education is recovering from the pandemic. With ‘outstanding’ schools no longer exempt, it is vital that every school is prepared for an inspection.
Attend Westminster Insight’s Ofsted Inspections conference to hear first-hand experience from schools who have successfully gone through both the shorter and fuller inspections
under the resumed 2019 Education Inspection Framework (EIF).
Get up to date with the key changes to Ofsted’s inspection handbooks
due to the pandemic
and hear how schools who have undergone inspection from 2021 presented the impact of Covid-19 on their school and their recovery journey.
Learn how to present robust evidence and identify priorities for improvement under each focus area of the EIF, including; the Quality of Education, Behaviour and Attitudes, Leadership and Management and the Personal Development of Pupils.
Following Ofsted’s rapid review into sexual abuse in schools, attend to hear how to demonstrate to inspectors that your processes for tackling sexual harassment, online sexual abuse and sexual violence are effective.
Don’t miss this opportunity to ensure your school clearly understands how to meet Ofsted’s expectations and is inspection ready at all times.