The Housing Ombudsman’s office saw a 139% increase in complaints in the year to date compared with 2020-21, and a 65% increase in formal investigations.*
- Chaired by, Paul Smith, CEO, Elim Housing
- Richard Blakeway, Housing Ombudsman
- Kate Dodsworth, Director of Consumer Regulation, Regulator of Social Housing
- Jo Causon, CEO, Institute for Customer Service
- Aileen Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Grand Union Housing Group
- Dave Simmons, Sector Development Lead, Housing Ombudsman's Office
- Eamon McGoldrick, Managing Director, National Federation of ALMOS
- Annemarie Roberts, Director of Operations, Golding Homes Finalists for Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy 2021 ICS- What about Shirley Campaign
- Kate Roberts, Associate Director for Housing, IFF Research
- Rebecca Clarke, Head of Customer Experience, Wolverhampton Homes
- Martin Saunders, Head of Customer Access Stockport Homes Finalists in Employee Experience in a Crisis in the Customer Experience Awards
- Fiona Astor, Assistant Director, Magenta Living
With increased scrutiny from regulators, now is the time to take your next steps towards improving your complaint handling culture and processes.
Join our Effective Complaint Handling in Housing Digital Conference
to hear from the Housing Ombudsman
and the Regulator for Social Housing
.Take this opportunity to transform your complaint handling culture, use tenant feedback proactively and generate service improvements that meet residents’ needs. Explore a range of perspectives from senior leaders, trailblazing teams, and tenant representatives
on proactive approaches to complaint resolution.
You will hear best practice on constructive self-assessment, and how to work with local authorities, housing associations and tenants to identify new needs, risks, and systemic issues. You will explore, from a strategic perspective,
the trending changes and expectations from tenants to rebuild trusting relationships.
Regulators will provide an overview and guidance
to finding alternatives on issues including damp and mould, cladding and complex complaints.
Through a series of practical case studies and discussions, delegates will review successful approaches
from Golding Homes, the Finalists for Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy 2021 ICS
. This interactive event will offer the opportunity for participants to raise their questions live and network with peers from a range of organisations.